Weleda Echinacea Thuja Comp provides immune support to build resistance and help fight colds, flu, and other infections eg. poor wound healing.
Each 1g (approx. 15 drops) contains:
Tincture, equiv. fresh root juice:
Echinacea purpurea 222mg
Homoeopathic ingredients (equal parts) 333mg:
Apis 6x; Thuja 3x
Anise Oil 67mcg
Eucalyptus Oil 33mcg
Sage Oil 33mcg
In water/ethanol base.
Free from: Synthetic preservatives.
Children under 7 years: Take 5 drops
Children 7 to 14 years: Take 10 drops
Adults: Take 20 drops
Take in water 3 times daily at least 15 minutes before meals.
In acute cases take every two hours. Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Temporary tongue tingling may be experienced due to beneficial active ingredients.
- Warning: Consultation with a health practitioner is advised before giving medicine to children under 2 years.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- Store below 30°C.
- Do not use in place of prescribed anti-virals or anti-infectives.