Soothes the throat and chest.
This wonderful tonic supports your chest and soothes your throat when you are feeling under the weather. Thyme Lemon Tonic is traditional plant medicine to calm chest discomfort. Made fresh with hand-harvested Central Otago ThymeTM and lemons, this traditional Swiss tonic is delicious! Drink it hot or cold for year long immune support. Great for children.
For a double dose of goodness, add Thyme Lemon Tonic to Immuno Boost Tea.
Dilute 10ml with 100ml of hot or cold water.
For immediate support, take up to 3 cups daily. As a preventative, take 1 cup daily.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake well before use. Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool place. Refrigerate once opened.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long-term use
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Suitable for all ages
Therapeutic strength. Ingredients: Water, brown cane sugar, Central Otago ThymeTM, lemons (certified organic), citric acid. Not made from concentrate. Hypoallergenic. Does not contain artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy. GE Free.