- Helps relax tight chests and soothe the airways
- Helps loosen mucus and stubborn lung congestion
- Useful support during winter ills and for seasonal allergens
- Includes Adhatoda, which has a 2000 year history of use for respiratory health
- Natural peppermint flavour
Each 5ml dose contains:
Adhatoda adhatoda vasica extract equivalent to dry leaf 832mg
White Horehound marrubium vulgare extract equivalent to dry leaf 920mg
Elecampane inula helenium extract equivalent to dry root 898mg
Pelargonium pelargonium sidoides extract equivalent to dry root 384mg
Licorice glycrrhiza glabra extract equivalent to dry rootstandardised to contain 12.3mg of glycrrhizin 898mg
Thyme thymus vulgaris essential oil 1.2mg
In a syrup base of chicory root fibre, vegetable glycerine, natural flavours, citric acid and water.
Recommended adult dosage (over 12 years):
Take 5mls up to six times per day.
Shake well before use.
Store in a cool dry place and use within 90 days of opening.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If taking prescribed medication, consult your health professional before taking this product.
- If symptoms persist, seek professional medical advice.
- Not to be taken in pregnancy.
- Not suitable for diabetics.