- Certified organic nutrient-rich superfood
- Natural source of easily absorbed iron
- Contributes to energy production & supports a healthy immune system
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
Certified Organic Spirulina powder (arthrospira platensis)
Nutritional Information Per 3g Serve:
Fat, total 0.2g
Vitamin B1 26.4mcg
Vitamin B2 243mcg (14% RDI*)
Vitamin B3 408mcg
Vitamin B5 11.1mcg
Vitamin B6 24.9mcg
Vitamin K 75.0mcg (94% RDI*)
Vitamin E 167.4mcg
Beta carotene 5.0mg
Gamma Lionleic Acid (GLA) 33.6mg
Linoleic Acid (LA) 36.6mg
All values specified above are averages.
*RDI = Recommended Daily Intake
Free From: Dairy, soy, gluten, and wheat.
Adults: Take 1 teaspoon (3g) daily
Children 6-12 Years: Take ½ teaspoon (1.5g) daily
Increased amounts can be taken as advised by your healthcare professional.
- If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
- The spirulina in this product has been tested for and shown to contain nil detectable amounts of BMAA.