This product contains a potent combination of the immune supporting herbs Andrographis (king of bitters), Echinacea, siberian ginseng and the highly bioavailable BCM-95 extract of turmeric. This powerful formula also contains key nutrients to support immunity including zinc and vitamin A.
Each tablet provides:
Andrographis paniculata herb top, dry (King of Bitters) 6.0 g
Eleutherococcus senticosus root & rhizome, dry (Siberian Ginseng) 2.0 g
Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) whole plant, dry 1.5 g
Curcuma longa, rhizome dry (BCM-95 Tumeric) 1.0 g
Zinc sulfate monohydrate 33 mg
Equiv. elemental Zinc 12 mg
Retinyl acetate 104 mcg
Equiv. Vitamin A 90 mcg
No added: Artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives.
Free from: Gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt.
Take 1 tablet daily with food.
During acute ills and chills Take 1 tablet twice daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Keep well hydrate and to continue with a healthy and balanced diet with lots of fruit and vegetables.
- If pregnant or considering becoming pregnant consult your healthcare professional before taking Vitamin A, as when taken in excess of 3000mcg RE (Retinol equivalent) it can cause birth defects.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age.
- Do not use in place of prescribed anti-virals or anti-infectives.
- Andrographis-containing products have the potential to cause serious allergic reactions. Stop taking the product if you experience any signs or symptoms of an allergic reaction such as rash, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, or swelling of the tongue or face. Seek immediate medical attention if you experience a serious allergic reaction.