Thompsons Glucosamine and Chondroitin with Boron is an effective joint support supplement specially formulated to promote healthy joints and provides symptomatic relief from osteoporosis and osteoarthritis. At 2 tablets a day, this joint formula contains a clinically proven dosage of glucosamine for optimum joint mobility. Added with boron for healthy bones.
Glucosamine is a naturally occurring compound in the body. It is a structural component of cartilages. Glucosamine is important in maintaining mobile, flexible and healthy joints. It can also prevent joint pain and stiffness.
Chondroitin sulphate is another structural protein important in cartilage synthesis. It also aids in the production of collagen and blocks the action of cartilage digesting enzymes. Chondroitin neutralizes free radicals to prevent the onset of inflammation which cause joint pain. Together with glucosamine, it maintains cartilage health, and prevents joint wear and tear.
Thompsons Glucosamine and Chondroitin with Boron benefits:
- Helps to support healthy joint mobility
- Assists to maintain healthy joints and cartilage
- Provides boron which supports healthy bone structure, composition and strength
Thompsons Glucosamine and Chondroitin with Boron is suitable for:
- Those looking to support healthy joints
- Athletes and physically active individuals wishing to keep joints healthy
Thompsons brand of Vitamins is one of the natural health leaders in New Zealand using only high quality ingredients.
- Adults – Take one to two tablets daily (with food), or as professionally advised
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
Glucosamine hydrochloride 750 mg
Chondroitin sulfate – bovine sodium 225 mg
equiv. Chondroitin sulfate 205 mg
Corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, peanuts, fish, sugar, sesame seed, artificial colouring, flavouring and preservatives.
- Use only as directed and always read the label
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner
- Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating women unless advised by your healthcare professional
- Glucosamine is derived from seafood – not recommended for use in individuals with allergies to shellfish