Thompson's Organic Iron 24mg is formulated as a blood tonic to maintain normal blood in healthy individuals and is useful during pregnancy when a woman's iron need increases.
- It may assist with the management of dietary iron deficiency
- Helps maintain normal blood in healthy individuals
- Assists to manage dietary iron deficiency, particularly in women
- Helps to maintain adequate dietary intake of iron during pregnancy when iron requirements increase
- Iron is required for the formation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen to the tissues
Each tablet contains:
Iron (as Amino Acid Chelate) 24mg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 30mg
Folic Acid 100mcg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 2 mcg
Adults: One tablet daily (with food), or as professionally advised.
- Use only as directed and always read the label
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if bottle and/or cap seal is missing or broken.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place.