Get natural protection by taking Thompsons Prostate Manager. It's dual action formula may help alleviate the symptoms of prostate enlargement and inflammation while assisting in protecting prostate cells from free radical damage.
What are the benefits and features of Thompsons Prostate Manager?
- It may help minimize the symptoms associated with enlarged prostate.
- It may help to protect prostate cells from free radical damage.
- It combines natural nutrients and herbs with known properties to support a healthy prostate.
Having a enlarged and inflamed prostate is a condition that some men can experience. It is a condition that is usually found in senior men with some of the symptoms being:
- needing to pass urine more frequently, especially during the night
- difficulty in starting and stopping urine flow
- strong urges to urinate
- the feeling of not having completely emptied the bladder.
What are the ingredients?
Vitamins: Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 25mcg) 1000 IU
Minerals: Zinc Gluconate 117mg, equiv Zinc 15mg, Selenomethionine 375mcg, equiv. Selenium 150mcg, Concentrated Herbal Extracts equiv. to dry
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) fruit 3.2g (3200mg), equiv Fatty Acids 288mg, Pygeum (Prunus africana) stem bark 500mg
Nettle (Urtica doica) root 300mg
What is the dosage recommendation?
Adults are recommended to take one capsule a day (with food), or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
- Keep away from reach and sight of young children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Discontinue use if you experience any irritations.