Solgar Vitamin E with Selenium vegetable capsules is a synergistic antioxidant formulation. Vitamin E and selenium have individual roles, but they also work together to protect cellular damage caused by free radicals.
Selenium as a component of the antioxidant enzyme, glutathione peroxidase, helping to fight cell-damaging oxidative stress that may contribute to premature aging of the cells. They supportive have roles in a number of areas including helping with immunity, cardiovascular, skin and eye health.
This formulation provides natural Vitamin E in a dry (non-oily) form, ideal for those who have difficulty digesting fats and oils.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) vegetable capsules daily, preferably with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.