Clinicians Sunshine Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2 provides a synergistic combination of Vitamin D3 and K2 for essential daily support for optimal bone health, muscle strength, joint mobility, and immunity. Suitable for the whole family!
Vitamin D3 and K2 have both synergistic roles in the body to support bone mineral density and everyday immune, muscle, joint, and heart health. K2 is an essential cofactor for Vitamin D metabolism.
Each Sublingual Tablet Provides:
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol 1000IU) 25mcg
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone MK7) 90mcg
Also Contains: Xylitol, sorbitol, vegetable stearate, silica, cellulose and natural flavour. Contains Soy.
No added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults and children over 3 years of age: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved under the tongue or as professionally advised.
- Vitamin D is considered well tolerated when daily intakes do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Use with caution in individuals with high calcium levels, primary hyperparathyroidism or disorders of calcium metabolism
- Use with caution in individuals on anticoagulant medications, monitor INR levels particularly in the 1st two weeks of therapy. Vitamin K doses of 100mcg/ day do not appear to interfere with warfarin and may actually help stabilize and reduce INR fluctuations (INR – International Normalised Ratio).
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Considered suitable when Vitamin D intake does not exceed the tolerable upper intake and Vitamin K does not exceed the recommended daily intake of 90mcg/ day for women aged 19 – 50 years