Good Health Spirulina is a super food made from a Blue green algae. Spirulina is naturally rich in many nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and chlorophyll. It is naturally high in iron and has a higher percentage of protein (60%) than any other food. It's no surprise that it’s regarded as one of nature’s top super foods. Ideal for any age from children to the elderly.
- Hawaiian grown
- Dried using special patented Ocean Chill Drying™
- Grown in spring water free from contaminants, pesticides, industrial waste and herbicides.
- Rich in iron
- Known to be the best source of Spirulina in the world
- Ensures the Spirulina contains the highest nutrients content available – contains high levels of Iron, Beta carotene and Zeaxanthin
- Superior quality
- The clean fresh water gives the Spirulina a clean fresh taste
If you are new to taking Spirulina it is best to start slowly and build up to the recommended dose. 1 serve = 6 tablets (equivalent to 6gms).
Adults: Suggested dose is to take 1-3 serves per day (tablets can be taken all at once or with each meal).
Serving size: 6 tablets (3g)
||Qty per serving*
||Qty per 100g*
||(450% of RDI) 9 mcg
||(94% of RDI) 76mcg
||(58% of RDI) 7mg
||(25% of RDI) 51mcg
|*Specified values are averages
Gluten, egg, dairy, soy, yeast, wheat, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial colours.
No known contra-indications. May be taken with other medications and supplements. No side effects known to be reported. People with hereditary haemochromatosis or iron overload should not take iron containing supplements.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.