Harmony Balance Tablets is a herbal medicine formulated with 4 well-researched herbs, traditionally known to help relieve the symptoms associated with Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), also known as Premenstrual Tension (PMT). The herbs in HarmonyBalance work to support the body during the hormonal changes that occur throughout each menstrual cycle. Combining Western and Chinese natural medicine, Harmony PMS helps to address the cause of frustrating PMS symptoms and provides much-needed relief.
HarmonyBalance aids in regulating the menstrual cycle and helps to stabilise menstrual flow as well as offering relief from mild anxiety and mood irregularities.
Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS, also known as Premenstrual Tension or PMT) affects women during the monthly menstrual cycle as hormones change and fluctuate. Up to 75% of women suffer Premenstrual Syndrome symptoms in the lead up to menstruation and there have been over 150 difficult symptoms associated with PMS including:
- Mood swings
- Mild anxiety
- Breast tenderness
- Fluid retention
- Menstrual cramps
Harmony Balance contains herbs traditionally used to help balance hormones and regulate the menstrual cycle as well as relieving emotional irregularities. These herbs have been well researched and selected specifically to help address the cause and symptoms of PMS, unbalanced hormones.
Vitex agnus-castus fruit (Chaste Tree)
Clinically researched to reduce PMS symptoms, Vitex is used to regulate the menstrual cycle and restore normal balance.
Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai)
Assists with increases energy levels eases painful menstruation and regulates abnormal menstruation.
Paeonia lactiflora (Peony)
Assists with providing nourishment for the blood and regulating menstrual flow.
Bupleurum flacatum root
Assists with regulating emotions and stabilising mood swings, clearing emotional frustration, anger, irritability and reducing stress in the system.
This combination of herbs can also help with complexion, hair, skin, nails and libido.
Each Tablet Contains:
Extracts equiv. to dry:
Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste Tree) 175mg
Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) 2gm
Paeonia lactiflora (Peony) 2gm
Bupleurum falcatum root 1gm
Vitamin D3 150IU (Cholecalciferol) 3.75ug
Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25mg
Also contains*: Calcium hydrogen phosphate, Cellulose - microcrystalline, Croscarmellose sodium, Hypromellose, Silica - colloidal anhydrous, Magnesium stearate, Chlorophyllin - copper complex, Carnauba wax, Tablet coating - proprietary ingredient Pl 4029.
Free from: Wheat, gluten, dairy.
*Excipients used in Harmony PMS are all naturally derived and are not in doses high enough to have a therapeutic effect.
Starting Dose: It is recommended when commencing Harmony PMS you take 2-3 tabs per day continuously until symptoms improve, or for 2-3 menstrual cycles.
Maintenance Dose: 1-2 tablets per day or as directed.
Tablets can be taken with water or juice, before meals or at least one hour after meals.
- There are no known medication interactions with the herbs in Harmony PMS, but it is recommend that women taking synthetic hormones like the oral contraceptive pill inform their doctor that they are about to commence taking Harmony PMS.
- Harmony PMS is known to have a positive effect on the circulation, thus customers on heart medications or anti-coagulant medications like warfarin should also inform their prescribing practitioner they are about to commence taking Harmony PMS.
- Discontinue use if pregnancy occurs.
- There are no known issues with the herbs in Harmony PMS and pregnancy, however we recommend that pregnant women seek professional advice from their healthcare practitioner.
- Harmony PMS is not recommended for children under 12 years of age.