Skip to content
- Supports a rapid and robust response at the first signs of feeling unwell
- Helps dry excess mucus
- Useful everyday support to guard against common immune threats
- Includes Elderberry and Olive leaf, which clinical research shows supports recovery from winter-related ills.
- Natural wild berry flavour
- Free from gluten, dairy, nuts, honey, alcohol and preservatives, vegan-friendly
- Suitable for babies and children from 0- 12 years
- Can be taken long term as an added defence/protection
Any sign of attack from an immune threat
Shake well before use. Syrup may be warmed a little to enable easier pouring.
- Infants 0-1 years: 0.5ml (10 drops)
- Children 1-2 years: 1 to 2ml (1/4 metric teaspoon)
- Children 2-5- years: 2 to 3 ml (1/2 metric teaspoon)
- Children 5 years and over: 5 ml (1 metric teaspoon)
Stay well: Take recommended dose by age group 3 times per day to maintain a healthy response to immune threats
Get well acute: If unwell, take the recommended dose by age group 5 times per day. If no improvement after 2 to 3 days, seek professional medical advice.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection