- Bio-available, liquid mineral concentrate with up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements
- Supports mineral balance with a mineral composition close to healthy human plasma
- Low in sodium, high in magnesium
- Economical and flexible dosage form for the whole family
- Vegan formula
BioTrace CMD Concentrated Mineral Drops is an exceptional source of minerals and trace elements in a natural, concentrated solution that enables you to easily and affordably mineralise your own water.
The human body requires minerals and trace elements to support numerous biological functions. There are several reasons why mineral deficiencies are so common in the Western world:
- Intensive farming uses synthetic fertilisers that contain only a few macro-minerals required for food to grow, but few of the micro-minerals required for human health
- Pollution and industrialisation can cause toxic metal accumulation. Toxic metals compete with mineral absorption in the body
- Taking non-ionic or synthetic mineral supplements or drugs in excess can upset the equilibrium of other minerals and trace elements in the body
In 1897, French biologist René Quinton proved that the concentration of minerals and trace elements found in sea water is very similar in composition to that found in human plasma.
Studies show that not only does sea water contain a wealth of mineral salts and trace elements, but it can also support pH balance because it is naturally alkaline (pH 7.9 – 8.3).
CMD contains up to 72 naturally occurring minerals and trace elements in a low sodium sea mineral concentrate sourced from The Dead Sea in Jordan.
Per 1ml serve (20 drops):
Iron 16 mcg
Ingredients: Concentrated Mineral Drops (CMD) is a low-sodium, all natural, Dead Sea mineral concentrate that contains up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements. Seasonal variations may occur.
Concentrated Mineral Drops (CMD) has passed the safety test for heavy metals.
Suggested Use: Take 1 drop per 3kg of body weight, i.e. 60kg body weight equals 20 drops of CMD.
Either dilute these drops into the liquid you consume throughout the day or split the dose to half in the morning and half in the evening in a glass of water. CMD can be added to any liquid consumed.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner.
- If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use.
- Always keep the cap tightly closed. Store the container in a cool dry place.