- B Vitamins with calming herbs
- Support in times of stress & adrenal fatigue
- Supports healthy sleep patterns
- Helps you feel calm
Good Health B Stress Free™ is a unique, slow release formulation that combines B vitamins with other important nutrients and effective doses of calming herbs.
These ingredients have been specifically selected for their ability to calm and support the body’s physical and emotional response to stress.
Slow release B Vitamins are vital to help the body deal with stress more effectively throughout the day and to support healthy energy levels.
- Passionflower and Lemon Balm are both beneficial for nervous tension, stress and sleeping problems.
- Lemon Balm is also used to support mental clarity and focus.
- Licorice root is important for adrenal support and rejuvenation.
Ingredients: (per tablet)
Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Hydrochloride) 50mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 16mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 100mg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 100mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 25mg
Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) 132mcg
Vitamin B12 ( Cyanocobalamin) 25mcg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 100mg
Vitamin E (d-α-tocopheryl succinate) 10IU
Choline Bitartrate 25mg
Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
Passiflora incarnata Top Flowering Herb (Passionflower) 500mg
Melissa officinalis Leaf (Lemon Balm) 1500mg
Glycyrrhiza glabra Root (Licorice) 200mg
No artificial sweeteners or preservatives used in this product.
No added gluten, egg, dairy, wheat or yeast.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not use if blister seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Glycyrrhiza Glabra (whole root liquorice) may increase blood pressure. Care is required for people on blood pressure medicines – check with your doctor first.