- Quickly absorbed for rapid results
- Cost effective variable dosing for all age groups
- Support urinary tract health
- Suitable for use in pregnancy & when breastfeeding
- Suitable for children
Active Ingredients in 2 level 1.25ml measures:
No added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, or preservatives.
Adults: Take 2 level 1.25ml measures (using the spoon provided) in water every 3 to 4 hours during waking hours for 48 hours. Thereafter, take ½ to 1 measure once or twice daily for 3 additional days.
Children 4 years and over: Take 1 level 1.25ml measure (using the spoon provided) in water every 3 to 4 hours during waking hours, for 48 hours. Thereafter, take 1/4 to ½ measure once or twice daily for 3 additional days.
- High amounts consumed over an extended period may be toxic to the kidneys. Ensure the dosing guidelines are correctly followed and not exceeded. Consult your healthcare provider if symptoms do not abate within 24 hours of supplementation.
- Very well tolerated at the recommended dose. In some individuals, supplementation with D-mannose can cause mildly loose stools and abdominal bloating. This effect is transient and ceases after discontinuing supplementation.
- Diabetics: The D-Mannose in Clinicians Bladder Support is not metabolized or used by the body to produce energy, it may, however, cause a small transient increase in blood sugar levels, which should rapidly return to normal after the individual has ceased taking this product.
- When to consult a doctor: If you have symptoms that concern you for more than 24-48 hours, see a doctor.