GO SLIPPERY ELM 600mg is ideal for soothing the digestive tract in times of stress and discomfort. The inner bark of the Slippery Elm tree contains mucilage or polysaccharides, a form of long chain sugar. When combined with water these polysaccharides create a slippery, nutrient rich substance which is easy to digest and coats the whole digestive tract soothing the intestines, colon and urinary tract.
Slippery Elm supports the body’s natural ability to eliminate impurities and toxins.
- Supports healthy digestion
- Soothes the whole digestive tract
- High dose 600mg per VegeCap
- Supports healthy elimination of toxins from the bowel
- VegeCap Advantage
Ingredients per VegeCap:
Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubus) bark powder – 600mg
May contain encapsulating aids.
Adults: Take 1-2 VegeCap daily.
Best taken with a full glass of water. Or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation.
- Take at least two hours away from medications as Slippery Elm can affect the absorption of some medications.
- If taking prescription medication or if in doubt consult your Healthcare Professional.