New Good Health Turmeric Sport Complex is a synergistic formulation ideal for all athletes and recreational sports. Turmeric Sport Complex supports overworked muscles during the rest and recovery phase.
A synergistic combination of Turmeric, Magnesium, Rhodiola, Boswellia and BioPerine® (black pepper) which work together to help support an optimal recovery process for muscles that have worked out.
For those with an active lifestyle, especially sports people, it’s important to consider post-workout recovery. Endorsed by the likes of athletes such as Richie and Gemma McCaw, turmeric is the new star of the sports world. It’s ability to support the body after a workout, soothing tired muscles and stiff joints, makes it the perfect supplement for sports people, as well as anyone who wants to maintain an active lifestyle.
- Temporary muscle stiffness from exercise
- Body recovery process
- Overworked muscles during rest and recovery
Each capsule contains:
Magnesium (as Amino Acid Chelate) 75mg
Herbal extract equivalent to dry:
Curcuma longa Rhizome (Turmeric) 9.9g
Equiv. Curcuminnoids 375mg
Rhodiola rosea Root (Rhodiola) 100mg
Equiv. Rosavin 0.75mg
Equiv. Salidroside 0.5mg
Boswellia serrata (Boswellia) gum 65mg
Equiv. Acetyl Keto-β-boswellic acid( AKBA) 1.95mg
BioPerine® (Black Pepper) 3mg
Excipients: Encapsulating aids
Take: 1 capsule daily with food for low impact workout.
Take: 2 capsules daily with food for high impact workout.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Not to be taken while on anti-coagulant or blood thinning medication without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours used in this product.
- No added gluten, egg, dairy, soy or wheat.
- High doses may cause loose bowel motions or diarrhea (this dose will vary from person to person).