Supports recovery from injury.
When we strain our muscles, we are quick to reach for a sports cream. Often, we don't realise we can support recovery from within too. Tissue and Strain Repair Oral Liquid is traditional plant medicine to do just that. An internal formula, it gives your body a helping hand to repair and rebuild. And quickly. It supports the management of discomfort, targeting tension and tenderness. Use with Tissue Repair Cream and Strain Repair Cream (warming) for extra support.
Recover fast with Tissue and Strain Repair Oral Liquid.
Acute: 1-2 weeks
Upkeep: 4-6 weeks
||10ml, up to 4x daily
||5ml, 2x daily
||5ml, up to 4x daily
||2.5ml, 2x daily
||2.5ml, up to 4x daily
||1.5ml, 2x daily
Take after food. Not suitable for pregnant women as it contains Rue.
For best results: Use in conjunction with Tissue Repair Cream or Strain Repair Cream (hot, for deep seated muscle strains).
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake well before use. Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool place.
- NOT suitable for pregnant women (it contains Rue)
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- Suitable for breastfeeding women and children
Oral Liquid Ingredients:
In a natural vegetable glycerin base. Contains ethanol and Peppermint. Hypoallergenic. Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy. GE Free.