Zen Therapeutics Ki Cold & Flu Attack Formula is a herbal formula to be taken at the ﬁrst sign of ills and chills. Andrographis (KalmColdTM) is a scientiﬁcally studied herb shown to be a powerful immune support, soothe the throat and support recovery for ills and chills. Fresh Ginger is a herb traditionally used to help support the immune system. Zinc helps to support good health and healthy immune function.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts equivalent to:
KalmColdTM (andrographis paniculata) leaf dry 1.4g
Ginger (zingiber officinale) fresh rhizome 1.5g
Zinc amino acid chelate (equivalent to Zinc 6 mg) 30mg
Naturally derived excipients: Microcrystalline cellulose, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, carnauba wax, magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium, colloidal anhydrous silica and curcumin. Tablet coating proprietary ingredient PI 4029.
Adult dose: Take 1 tablet twice a day for acute need, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Tablets can be taken with water or juice, before meals or one hour after meals.
- Not to be used in children under 12 years.
- If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Discontinue use if you develop sensitivity to the formula.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding, unless professionally prescribed.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
- Store below 30˚C.