- For use on minor nicks, grazes and minor skin irritations to kill germs - Apply neat with a cotton bud to affected area. Allow to dry before dressing. Prolonged or continued use for first aid is not advised. If symptoms continue or worsen see your doctor
- For blood stains on clothing - Dab on Home Essentials Hydrogen Peroxide (10 vol) and leave for 20 minutes before rinsing off . Colour test a hidden piece of fabric before you start as Hydrogen Peroxide 10vol can fade fabric colour. Do not use on woolen or nylon fabrics.
- To keep white clothes, towels and sheets white - Add a cup of Home Essentials Hydrogen Peroxide to your wash. (10vol).
- A disinfectant for surfaces - For chopping boards and cleaning cloths. Disinfect toothbrushes by soaking in Home Essentials Hydrogen Peroxide.(10 vol)
- Helps treats root rot (10 vol)
Whilst we have taken all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of this information, we cannot guarantee the suitability of any product for any particular purpose. We accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from direct or indirect reliance upon information contained within this Home Essentials handy hints guide. The information contained herein is intended for educational purposes only, it is not intended to replace qualified medical healthcare.