Good Health Grape Seed Extract provides Oligomeric Procyanidins (OPCs), which possess potent antioxidant properties, to protect against cellular damage caused by free radicals. OPCs support blood vessel integrity and are important for vein, eye and cardiovascular health. OPCs also support healthy skin and connective tissues by encouraging the production of collagen and elastin in the skin.
- Supports healthy veins and skin
- Supports healthy blood circulation
- Potent antioxidant to protect against free radical damage
|Ingredients: (per vegetarian capsule)|
|Herbal extract equivalent to dry:|
Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed)
(Standardised to contain Oligomeric Proanthocyandins (OPCs))
Gluten, egg, dairy, soy, yeast, wheat, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial colours.
Take 1 capsule daily or as professionally advised.
Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Grape Seed 25000 is a high strength antioxidant with 200mg of Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins (OPCs), the active ingredient known for its antioxidant support. OPCs support blood vessel integrity and provide powerful antioxidant support.
- Vascular disorders (Varicose spider veins, cardiovascular disease, haemorrhoids)
- Eye disorders (diabetic retinopathy; macular degeneration)
- Conditions involving collagen breakdown (arthritis, premature ageing of skin, ligament or tendon damage)
- Allergic & inflammatory disorders