Flax Bloom is delicious mixed into your food and can enhance the flavour because it adds a creaminess.
Try these ideas to instantly improve the nutritive value of your meal:
- Drizzle over hot vegetables
- Use to mash potatoes instead of butter or milk
- Mix into soups or stews (after cooking is finished)
- Add to porridge
- Blend into smoothies with our Flax Fibre range
- Stir into yoghurt or cottage cheese with fresh fruit (the sulphur containing proteins combine with Omega-3 to help the transport of oxygen in the body)
- Add in fresh fruit or vegetable juice
- Use as a dipping oil for fresh bread
- Drizzle over hot pasta
- Mix into butter for spreading
Flax Bloom can be used on cold, warm and hot foods just prior to serving, but should never be cooked or fried as this destroys the health giving properties of this delicate oil. Never reheat food containing Flax Bloom.